Please marry me! Love-struck woman proposes to her boyfriend in the street with a new motorbike and a flat (and guess what he says)
- The girl was seen wearing a wedding dress proposing to her boyfriend
- People crowded around the pair to watch in Chengdu, China, on August 24
- She told her boyfriend that she would put his name on real estate licence
- The woman reportedly also gave her boyfriend a Harley Davidson
- Lucky man accepted the marriage proposal and couldn’t stop smiling
A love-struck woman in China has been pictured proposing to her boyfriend, offering him a new motorbike and joint ownership of an apartment.
The woman was seen inside a shopping centre in Chengdu, south-west China on the evening of the 24th August wearing a wedding dress and riding a Harley Davidson, reports Huanqiu, an affiliation of the People’s Daily Online.
She told her boyfriend that she would put his name on the real estate licence if he married her.
Down on one knee! She proposed to her boyfriend while wearing a wedding dress